Tuesday, September 11, 2012

America’s Cornerstone


        On March 24th 2012, 12 days before Passover, I knew some Messianic Jews that were talking about “The Harbinger”. I had never read the book, but I wanted to know what was going on about it. God was leading me in this because I was searching online for videos about it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXei0Zb3dxM). I believe Jonathan Cahn to be led by God to reveal the truth about why 9/11 happened. After listening to a sermon about the 9 harbingers of Isaiah 9:10, I was sobered and humbled. Let me describe the feeling this way: I was cut to the heart as the people of Pentecost were in Acts 2:37 when they learned what they did to Jesus Christ in their spiritual sleep and ignorance. This was why He said: “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do” (Luke 23:34). When you are spiritually sleeping, you really don’t have a clue what you are doing because the evil one and his minions take advantage of your spiritual slumber.

I never knew how arrogant I truly was, and it wasn’t even my own doing. I followed the spirit of defiance without even knowing it. Actually, I feel that God allowed me to follow it for a short time in order to experience what His bride is dealing with right now. America is under the vow of the cornerstone of Isaiah 9:10, and there’s a spirit of defiance against God. But, I do not believe His bride is doing it willingly, but she’s stuck in a deep sleep of arrogance. What I had learned about the Harbingers was this, and Jonathan Cahn can elaborate much more than I ever could. But this is what I’ve learned. September 11th, 2001 was God’s wake up call to America and to the Church of God in America.

It was the most devastating attack on the mainland of the country since the War of 1812 when the British burned down the Whitehouse. I agree with Cahn’s commentary that 9/11 was a limited scale lifting of God’s hedge of protection on the country. I also agree that it was meant to call her back to Him, and not to destroy her. I was a junior in high school when 9/11 happened, and I only heard about it from the news on TV. My first response to it was fear that the government was falling apart—unknowing what’s happening with the government today. I never knew about Isaiah 9:10 at that time. I never knew that the two towers fell down to a heap of bricks that would soon be replaced with a “bigger and better” tower called the Freedom tower. I don’t quite understand how you can have freedom without God because He’s the only one that can set you free from your tower of sins.

Then, there’s the sycamore tree being struck down by a falling beam from the falling towers near ground zero. I never even knew there was a sycamore tree growing near there much less having it being struck down by the terrorist attack. The tree was uprooted and immortalized in bronze for everyone to see. I didn’t know that bronze was the metal of judgment—did you, O reader? Later came the replacing of the sycamore with an Erez tree like the cedars of Lebanon. That’s exactly what happened, and in the same spot as the former sycamore tree was struck down. There was a ceremony over the laying of the Erez tree and a ceremony over the laying of the cut, query cornerstone of ground zero, but at different times. American leaders, like Tom Daschle on September 12, 2001 and Jonathan Edwards on September 11, 2004 , quoted the actual words of Isaiah 9:10 as official statements to America, the world, and God. I didn’t realize they were pronouncing judgment on America—did you, O reader? 



Now, Jonathan Cahn explained these harbingers much more clearly than I just did. Now I understand that America is under judgment, and I still believe that Jesus Christ will return for her. I still believe that the happy ending will happen: Revelation 19:11-16. I also believe that there’s still hope to save her in this present time. Why do I still believe this? Simple: Jesus Christ is the Chief Cornerstone, and the gates of hell can’t prevail against His church (Matthew 16:18, 1 Peter 2:4-7). American leaders have vowed the vow of Isaiah 9:10 on a cut, query cornerstone in their spiritual slumber and ignorance, but there are those who were and are baptized into Jesus Christ: the Chief Cornerstone. I am one of them; I am under the new covenant with Christ as my Cornerstone and King. I am not under oath of arrogance and defiance, and most Americans aren’t willingly under oath of arrogance and defiance either. It doesn’t mean that we aren’t affected by arrogance and the spirit of defiance that spilled over from the top. We have to overcome human nature, and it has to be overcome through God’s Holy Spirit. 

The only way to counter and overcome the Isaiah 9:10 vow of judgment is to do what Peter said to do in Acts 2:38: “Repent, and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” The only way to do this is to do a submerge baptism as a symbol of the death of your old self (human nature) into Christ’s death, and rise again above the water as a new creation symbolizing the resurrection of Christ. (Romans 6) After that, you receive the gift of the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands by a local Pastor or Minister or Elder of your church. 

Now, remember Isaiah 1:16-20. O America, you have a choice to either be the arrogant, blood-stained scarlet-dressed woman that comfortably sits on the sinking cornerstone of Isaiah 9:10, or you can be the Fairest in the land as a chaste virgin, white and clean, that stands on the everlasting Cornerstone of Matthew 16:18. By choosing to humble yourself and repent, God will give you the sword of the Spirit to defend yourself and a Husband that will cherish and nurture you with an everlasting love. You decide who you want to be, O Fairest in the Land… I will not wait forever…

No comments:

Post a Comment